The field of Urology is constantly evolving, with treatments requiring less invasive therapy and less "down time." We hope to offer you information which will help you decide that you have placed yourself in compassionate and competent hands. At the Danville Polyclinic, Dr. Sebastian Ciancio is certified by the American Board of Urology and has been in practice since 2001. His group, the Danville Polyclinic, has been serving Danville since 1947. Dr. Ciancio keeps up-to-date on the latest surgical and pharmacological treatments, keeping patient care his main focus.
SOME OF THE DISEASES AND CONDITIONS WE TREAT:
- Blood in urine
- Sexual dysfunction
- Adult circumcision
- Kidney stone treatment, without incisions
- Prostate, kidney, bladder, and testicular cancers
- Incontinence with minimally invasive procedures
- No scalpel vasectomy, with advanced pain control
- Minimally invasive surgery and endoscopic surgeries
- Overactive bladder problems, including technologically advanced treatments such as percutaneous tibial nerve stimulations and interstim neuromodulation
- Enlarged Prostate (BPH) including in-office therapies & NOW OFFERING the new:
Our clinic is open five days a week, Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Same-day appointments are offered whenever possible.
We accept many insurances. Please see our Insurance/Financial page for further information.