The field of Urology is constantly evolving, with treatments requiring less invasive therapy and less "down time." We hope to offer you information which will help you decide that you have placed yourself in compassionate and competent hands. At the Danville Polyclinic, Dr. Sebastian Ciancio is certified by the American Board of Urology and has been in practice since 2001. His group, the Danville Polyclinic, has been serving Danville since 1947. Dr. Ciancio keeps up-to-date on the latest surgical and pharmacological treatments, keeping patient care his main focus.
SOME OF THE DISEASES AND CONDITIONS WE TREAT:
- Enlarged Prostate (BPH) including in-office therapies and the new UroLift treatment
- Overactive bladder problems, including technologically advanced treatments such as percutaneous tibial nerve stimulation and Interstim neuromodulation
- Incontinence with minimally invasive procedures
- Kidney stone treatment without incisions
- Prostate, kidney, bladder and testicular cancers
- Minimally invasive surgery and endoscopic surgeries
- Sexual dysfunction
- Blood in urine
- Adult circumcision
- No scalpel vasectomy with advanced pain control
Our clinic is open five days a week, Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Same-day appointments are offered whenever possible.
We accept many insurances. Please see our Insurance/Financial page for further information.