707 North Logan Avenue
Danville, IL 61832
Monday – Friday: 8AM – 4:30PM
Although your illness may not be an emergency you may still feel like you need treatment right away – but your doctor’s office is closed. This is when we consider your condition to require urgent care. Urgent care is for non-life threatening, unforeseen illnesses or injuries.
Urgent care physicians provide quality health care for patients 2 and older, who are requesting immediate medical attention for non-emergency conditions. This unique point-of-care setting offers patients an alternative to emergency departments and office visits for fast access to care, extended hours, short wait time, and unscheduled visits.
– Walk-in doctors office
– Available for non-life threatening emergencies
– No appointment is necessary
– Most insurance plans are accepted
– No referrals are needed for most insurance plans
– Short waiting time
– Lower co-pays compared to Emergency Room visits